A couple of people have asked about my bag when it has appeared in the background in a couple of posts. It's the Millie from Jo Totes. Jo Totes specializes in stylish camera bags for women. I've had mine for several months and I love it. The pricing is also really great. They have a new one coming soon called the Betsy that has a sleeve big enough for the iPad. I definitely want to get one, because my only issue with the Millie is that I can't fit the iPad when I have the camera dividers in.
Anyway, here's what I usually have in my bag.
1. Wallet. It's from Hot Topic and I've had it for years and years. It needs a good cleaning but otherwise it's still in great shape. I'll probably use it until it falls completely apart.
2. Olympus PEN E-PL1 . This is a really great camera if you want to step up from a point and shoot but don't want to commit to a full on DSLR yet. The price on it now is absolutely amazing.
3. Yeah, keys. Complete with brand new Plato's Closet punch card.
4. Motorola Backflip. It's got its pros and cons. I stick with my electronics until they die so I'll probably have it for awhile even though I'm up for an upgrade in August.
5. Arbonne Lip Polish. I don't remember the color name but I think it's discontinued anyway.
6. Tom's of Maine. It really does work great, but sometimes when you use a natural deodorant you have to touch up during the day. True story, I don't get underarm stains on my clothes nearly as much since I switched to this.
7. Rosebud Salve Strawberry Lip Balm. It smells like this lip gloss I had in a slide out tin when I was in the second grade. Also great for the cuticles.
8. Extra Claritin for those really high pollen days.
9. Arbonne Shea Butter Hand Lotion. It smells like buttercream. Speaking of Arbonne, have you entered our July Giveaway?
10. Inhaler for the asthma.
11. 5-10 all fit inside this Poketo makeup bag I found at Target. My bag is so much more organized because of this bag.
12. Moleskine and pens. The notebook goes in the back outside pocket when I carry it.
13. Earplugs and safety goggles. I'm working as a temp in the office of a factory and it's required to wear these when I walk through the factory. If I'm wearing my prescription glasses I don't have to wear the safety goggles.
So that's it. The requisite "In My Bag" post. I know it's all earth shattering, right?